JeanineLauren.com is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our members and visitors. JeanineLauren.com is located in British Columbia, Canada and adheres to the rules and standards of the federally regulated Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the British Columbia Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
Collecting Personal Information
JeanineLauren.com may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for the mailing list and,
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Using and Disclosing Personal Information
- We will only use or disclose a member’s personal information where necessary to fulfill the purposes which are clearly identified at the time of collection. Such as:
To connect members who request an Accountability Partner
- We will not use or disclose a member’s personal information for any additional purpose unless we obtain consent to do so.
- We will never sell our membership list or our member’s personal information to other parties.
- The only situation where your information will be shared with a third party is where JeanineLauren.com is legally required to disclose it under the rules of PIPEDA.
Many of the links to books on Amazon will contain a cookie that will expire within 24 hours of you clicking on the link. That cookie provides JeanineLauren.com with an affiliate code so if you purchase the item within 24 hours, we will receive a few pennies of commission for the referral.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies within your computer’s ‘Settings.’ Visit AboutCookies.org for more information.
Securing Personal Information
- We are committed to ensuring the security of our member’s personal information in order to protect it from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks.
- Only yourself and the JeanineLauren.com administrator(s) will have access to your personal account details. Access to the information is protected by a log-in that requires both User ID and a password.
- Our web host automatically updates the security on JeanineLauren.com with their regular updates.
Storage of Payment Details
- We do not collect credit card information. Please do not share payment information with JeanineLauren.com
Third Party Links
- JeanineLauren.com regularly includes links to third parties. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.